How to Retrieve Deleted Video Files?
In today’s life, videos are the most vital part as they help people to refresh their old golden moments live in front of their eyes. In order to accomplish this task, numerous numbers of digital devices like digital cameras, camcorders, etc. are made available in the market. Users can save all their captured video files on hard drive of computers, external hard drives, memory cards and many more storage drives. Though video files stored on your storage device holds great significance, but sudden disaster happens where in you might end up deleting your precious videos either accidentally or intentionally thereby resulting in severe loss of important videos. It could be more devastating, if the deleted video file was the only copy of your precious video left with you.
After deleting video files, majority of people think that their valuable video clips are permanently gone and there is no possibility of restoring deleted video files. Actually, this misconception among users is totally wrong. When a video file gets deleted from computer or any other storage drive, only its index file that stores file allocation information will be erased and the actual deleted videos will remain intact. But, they will be made invisible to you thereby allowing the storage space to add new files. So, if you move forward and utilize the deleted memory space to store new files, then deleted videos will get overwritten and causes complete video file loss. Therefore, it is advised not to use the storage drive from where you need to retrieve deleted video files.
Thus, if deleted videos are not overwritten, then with the help of deleted video file recovery software one can always get their deleted video back. Media file recovery is one such software which can help you out to restore deleted videos just within few simple steps. This recovery tool is the perfect answer for all your questions on how to recover deleted video files. Sneak a peek over this website URL http://www.recovermediafiles.com/ to extract more information on recover media files toolkit.
Possible causes for video file deletion are:
- Unintentional deletion of precious video files while deleing some redundant video clips.
- Accidentally clicking on “Delete All” option on your digital camcorder or camera will delete all the videos and other media files.
- Improperly ejecting the memory card from computer during video file transfer can also result in deletion of videos.
- Formatting the storage drive also leads in deletion of your videos thereby causing severe loss of all your valuable video clips.
Whatever may be the cause for video file deletion, one can easily restore deleted videos by using media file recovery tool. It is considered to be the most popular deleted video file recovery software. Adding to this, this effective recovery tool can recover all types of media files such as pictures, music, etc. Media file recovery utility allows you to recover media files on Android powered mobile phones like Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG and so forth. And, you can even learn how to recover deleted video files or other media files on both Windows and Mac operating system based computers and laptops. With the aid of this media file recovery suit, it is very easy for you to retrieve files from corrupted media card of various types like SD card, SDHC card, CF card, XD, MMC, SDXC, Smart Media card, etc. This tool not only lets you to recover video files form corrupted media card, but you can also use this tool to recover videos from formatted SD card in an effective manner.
Easy steps on restoring deleted videos:
- Step1: If you want to restore deleted video files from memory card or any other external storage drive, then first connect it to the computer via USB port.
- Step2: Download and install demo version of media file recovery software on the hard disk of your system. Launch the application and select “Recover Photos” option from the main and then choose “Recover Deleted Photos” to retrieve deleted video files as in Figure 1.
- Step3: Now, select the drive from which videos are to be undeleted and click on “Next” tab as in Figure 2.
- Step4: Once done with the process, you can view the recovered files in “File Type View” or “Data Type View” as in Figure 3.
Figure 1: Select Recover Deleted Photos Option
Figure 2: Select Drive
Figure 3: Recovered Video Files