Best Software to Recover Media Center Files
Windows Media Center is an application introduced by Microsoft Corporation. Using this application, you can systematize and access the media files like audio, video, image etc. You have deleted media center files either accidentally or intentionally. After deleting, you want those files and you are worried of it. You no need to get worried, you can get back your media center files that are lost or deleted using Recover Media Files Tool with few simple steps. This software is capable of recovering many file types such as picture, audio, video etc. This tool comes with highly advanced scanning algorithm which can scan whole storage media thoroughly to recover deleted media center files from it.
Reasons for loss or deletion of Windows Media center files:
- Unintentional Deletion: Users will be having the habit of deleting the unwanted folders from their system hard drive in order to free the disk space. While doing this deletion operation you may mistakenly select the Windows Media Center folder on the drive and used delete option which will result in loss of Windows Media Center folder from the drive.
- Formatting: Sometimes you may format the hard drive of the computer either intentionally or unintentionally which will lead to sever loss of files and folders from the hard drive including Windows Media Center Files.
- Virus Infection: When the virus enters the system hard drive it will corrupt files and folders and makes it system inaccessible which results in loss of data from the hard drive including media center folders.
Some other reasons such as software conflict, File system error etc. may also cause loss or deletion of Windows Media Center files. But, Recover Media Files tool can recover deleted media center files from the system hard drive or any other storage devices.
Features of Recover Media Files Application
Recover media files is constructed with simple user interface so even a new computer user can recover deleted media center files using this utility. With the help of this application you can also rescue media files on Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8 etc and all the latest versions of Windows Operating System. This tool also helps you in iTunes media folder recovery in all the versions of Mac OS. By employing this tool you can get back media center files from various storage devices such as memory cards, memory sticks, portable hard drives, FireWire drives etc. To know about recovery of media files from USB flash drives visit this URL: http://www.recovermediafiles.com/usb-flash-drive.html. With the help of this utility you can also recover files such as Document files, Spreadsheets, PPT, PDF including media files. Recovered files can be sorted basis of name, size, date etc. with the help of the aid. This application facilitates you with preview option so that you can preview the recovered files before saving it. Before purchasing the new version make use of the demo version in order to check the capability of the tool.
Simple steps to recover media center files:
- Step 1: Download and install trial version tool on your system and then launch it. From main screen, select “Recover Photos” and then in order to restore media center files, choose “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” option from next screen.
- Step 2: Now, from this screen select logical drives from which media center files to be recovered and tap on Next button as shown in figure 2.
- Step 3: After this, the tool starts recovery and once the process is over it will show you a list of recovered files as shown in figure 3.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Figure 2: Select Drive
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Folders