Get back Photos from Formatted External Hard Disk
Pictures are stored as memories in various devices such as cameras, system hard drive, memory cards, external hard drive, etc. These pictures take us back to the memory lane and refresh our old memories. If you have stored your favorite pictures in external hard drive and one fine day may think of recollecting memories spent and while opening the images from external hard drive you may end up clicking on “format” option accidently. If you are suffering from above situation and eagerly want to recover photos from formatted external hard drive then do not worry as Recover Media files tool will help you come out of this situation. For more details on this magical media file recovery tool, just go through the link: https://www.recovermediafiles.com
Reasons where photos are lost in formatting external hard drive:
- Accidental formatting: While formatting logical drive you might end up selecting external hard drive due to which the pictures stored in it becomes inaccessible. So, to get back photos from formatted external hard disk you can make you use of recover media files software.
- Corruption of external hard drive: Corruption of external hard drive will lead to format error. As soon as you insert external hard drive in computer it gives error message saying “Do you want to format?” and if you end up clicking on yes it will format the drive and causes data loss. However, you can overcome the above situation as now it is easy to restore pictures from formatted external hard drive with the help of media file recovery tool.
- Virus Attack: When you plug-in external hard drive in the virus infected system then virus may start cloning, which might attack your external hard drive too. This situation forces you to format the connected external hard drive. As soon as you format you will get to see data loss. But, no worries as it is easy now to recover photos from formatted external hard drive.
- Interruption: During file transferring process there may be some interruption due to conflict between the software so this might make you format your external hard drive. However, you can completely rely on Media File recovery tool to get back photos from formatted external hard disk.
Precautions to be followed:
- Keep regular back up of your data.
- Check the content present in external hard drive before formatting.
- Do no connect your external hard disk to any virus infected system.
In case you fail to follow these precautions and lose images stored in external hard drive, then do not take too much stress as media file recovery app will help you in releasing all the tensions as it is now easy to restore pictures from formatted external hard drive.
Why Media file recovery is the perfect choice to recover photos from formatted external hard drive:
- This powerful tool can easily get back photos from formatted external hard disk without making you face any difficulty.
- Media file recovery tool not only helps to restore pictures from formatted external hard drive but also plays a major role in recovering media files from different types of memory card such as SDHC, MMC, xD and many more.
- It is also capable to recover media files from Android devices of various versions like Jelly Bean, Honeycomb, Ice Cream, Sandwich, etc. For more details on recovery of files from Android Smartphone, you can go through the link: https://www.recovermediafiles.com/android.html
- It is capable to retrieve photos from formatted external hard disk on both Windows and Mac.
- This application helps user in retrieving media files on portable media players like iPod, MP3 player and many more including all brands of smartphones without much effort.
Steps to recover photos from formatted external hard drive:
Step 1: Download and install demo version of the application. After that, select “Recover Drives” option from main window.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: From the next screen, click on “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery” option to recover photos from formatted external hard drive.
Figure 2: Select Appropriate Option
Step 3: Select the connected external hard drive from which you want to recover pictures. After selecting, click on “Next” button to initiate recovery process.
Figure 3: Select External Hard Drive
Step 4: As soon as you click, the software starts to recover all the lost pictures and yow will get to see recovered files. You can view those files using “Preview” option.
Figure 4: Preview Recovered Pictures