How to Get Back iTunes Media Folder???
Are you looking for way to recover iTunes media folder from computer? Then, don’t worry your search for iTunes media folder recovery ends here. Just read the following few paragraphs of this post and gain complete knowledge on deleted or lost folder recovery.
Folders and files often get deleted, sometimes they even get lost from computer. But, nowadays you need not to get worried, if iTunes media folder gets deleted or lost from computer or any storage device, then it is easy to get back iTunes media folder using Recover Media Files tool with utmost ease. The software is quite powerful which is capable of recovering more than 300 types of files. It includes a smartest scanning engine using which it will thoroughly scan entire storage media and instantly recover iTunes media folder from it.
How iTunes media folder gets lost?
- Accidental Deletion: In order to free up the space on your computer hard drive, sometimes you may remove unessential folders and files. At the time of deletion, if you mistakenly select iTunes media folder then the selected folder will get delete. But if you employ media file recovery software then you can easily and effectively you’ll be able to recover iTunes media folder.
- Formatting: If you format the hard disk of your PC, then all the files and folders including iTunes media folder will get lost.
- Virus Infection: If virus enters in to the system, then it will start infecting the files and folders. In case the virus infects iTunes media folder, then it becomes inaccessible resulting in loss of folder. But still you can get back iTunes media folder by using recover media files application.
In addition to these, there are number of other reasons on account of which iTunes media folder gets lost. In all the cases you can make use of recover media files app and get back iTunes media folder with a great ease.
Outstanding Features of Recover Media Files Application:
Recover media files is a user friendly software, which makes it possible for even a novice user to recover iTunes media folder. It has the ability to restore iTunes media folder on all major versions of Windows OS including Win 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, 7, Windows 2008 and Windows 2003. Apart from Windows, with the help of this powerful recovery utility you can retrieve iTunes media folder on all Mac versions including Yosemite, Mavericks, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion and Lion. This powerful recovery app is capable of recovering iTunes folder from various secondary storage devices including pen drives, external hard disks, FireWire drives, memory sticks, memory cards, etc. In order to recover media files from memory card visit this URL: https://www.recovermediafiles.com/from-memory-card.html. In addition with folders, this tool can recover various types of files including Word files, Excel files, PDF, PPT files, pictures, songs, videos, etc. By making use of this tool, you can sort the recovered files on the basis of file types, date of creation, file size. It comes with a preview option, using which you can preview the recovered folders and files before saving them on the hard drive of your PC. Use the trial version of this recovery tool, if it can restore iTunes media folder as per your requirement then purchase the licensed version.
Simple steps to recover iTunes media folder:
- Step 1: Download and install trial version tool on your system and then launch it. From main screen, select “Recover Photos” and then in order to restore iTunes media folder, choose “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” option from next screen.
- Step 2: Now, from this screen select logical drives from which iTunes media folder to be recovered and tap on Next button as shown in figure 2.
- Step 3: After this, the tool starts recovery and once the process is over it will show you a list of recovered folders as shown in figure 3.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Figure 2: Select Drive
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Folders