Retrieve Deleted Media Files from Windows 7
Windows 7 is an Operating System with lots of enhancements to its features when compared to its predecessors. It gives great user experience and you can use it easily. While using your Windows 7 computer, it might happen that you may delete some media files while fiddling with data on the PC. If you have any backup of deleted media files, you can perform Windows 7 deleted media file recovery else you will lose them forever from the computer. If you really want to get back deleted media files from Windows 7 then you can do it using backup files. Suppose media files which were deleted from Windows 7 were saved recently and were not present on backup file then you need to find an alternate solution. One more solution is to restore computer to the date when the files were present. If you can find deleted media files by doing so then you are lucky, else you will start worrying. Do not bother, you can know how to recover deleted media files in Windows 7 here. It is possible to perform Windows 7 deleted media file recovery using Recover Media Files software until and unless files are present on your computer.
Related article: Windows 10 Hard drive recovery.
Scenarios in which media files get deleted from Windows 7:
- Media files present in Windows 7 computer gets deleted due to Cut + Paste failure
- If media files are deleted using Shift + Delete option then all files get deleted permanently
- Media files from Windows 7 computer get deleted when Recycle Bin is emptied soon after accidental deletion of them
- Deletion of important media files from command prompt while deleting some unwanted files results in permanent deletion of them from computer
- Media files of huge size may bypass Recycle Bin when deleted unexpectedly making it to get deleted forever
- Sudden system reboots may result in deletion of your media files from your Windows 7 computer
- Viruses may delete media files from Windows 7 computer during antivirus scanning process
There are many such situations when media files get deleted from Windows 7 computer and you need to discover how to recover deleted media files in Windows 7. Whatever may be the scenario, you can retrieve deleted media files from Windows 7 using Recover Media Files software on desktops or laptops. This tool can even recover lost or deleted folders from computer and various other storage devices. If you want to recover iTunes media folder, then just click over here: https://www.recovermediafiles.com/itunes-folder.html
Features of Recover Media Files software:
Recover Media Files is the best software if you want to know how to recover deleted media files in Windows 7. It helps you to perform Windows 7 deleted media file recovery on your computer. This program also helps you undelete files on SD card, SDHC card, SDxC card, xD card, CF card, etc. memory cards. You can even get back media files from flash drive, iPod, external and internal hard drive, etc. devices on your PCs. This program has the best mechanism if you wonder how to recover deleted media files in Windows 7. This utility is also compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 Operating Systems. It helps you perform windows 7 deleted media file recovery efficiently with its superb scanning speed and signature search. It has separate build for Android OS devices, to retrieve media files from it. Visit this link to know more, https://www.recovermediafiles.com/android.html. Try demo version of any build for media file recovery experience and for further details.
Steps on how to recover deleted media files in Windows 7:
- Step 1: Download Recover Media Files software on Windows 7 computer and install it, to retrieve deleted media files from windows 7. Run the software and select "Recover Photos" option from main screen as shown in figure 1. Then select "Recover Deleted Photos" from next screen.
- Step 2: Select drive of Windows 7 from which files got deleted. Then, click on Proceed to recover deleted media files in Windows 7 as shown in figure 2. Select media file formats which you want to restore and click on Proceed to start scan process.
- Step 3: Software starts scanning and displays the result in Data View and File Type View. Double click on a media file to preview it as shown in figure 3. Save them using Save option by browsing a location on a drive other than scanned one on computer.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Figure 2: Select Logical Drive
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Media Files