USB Drive Data Recovery
In previous days data was being stored only in desktop. With some advance in technology laptops were introduced and people started storing their vital files in portable but bit large laptops, now because of more comfort USB drives came in market now all people carry their important business or office documents in USB flash drives. These devices are small, portable, can be easily carried anywhere you go and compatible to open files on all OS based systems. It can hold all types of files such as audio, video, text, zip files, etc. These all files stored in USB flash drive can be lost due to various situations. One such scenario is illustrated below
Hey guys, on Friday evening after my collage hours I went to my friends house and took all my favorites videos and music files from her system in my pen drive. I thought of watching those videos with my relatives on weekend but on Sunday when I connected my USB drive to the system I was unable to see those video files instead I was getting an error message related to formatting. One of my brother clicked on yes to remove the message appeared. But it resulted in loss of all those present media files from the USB device. Is there any way to perform media file recovery from USB flash drive within fewer prices and using simple method? If so suggest me the possible way to recover data back?
Well, if any of you guys face above mentioned problem then do not take hyper! Be cool and download recover media files application, launch it and follow few steps provided in it to successfully rescue media files from USB drive. This software is free from virus and worth to buy. Hence you can use this without any confusion. Above mentioned situation is just a sample example you may lose media files from the thumb drive in various ways. Let me explain you few common loss situations so that you can keep in mind about it and avoid loss in future.
Circumstances under which media files get deleted/lost from the USB flash drive:
- Virus Attack: If the USB device is connected to virus infected system for transfer of media files then there are chances that these viruses may affect the file structure and during use of antivirus program on USB device it may remove infected files from USB flash drive.
- Unknown Format: Sometimes user may make mistake by selecting connected USB flash drive for formatting instead of choosing the partition of that system which is inaccessible. This formatting erases all media files from the device easily.
- Improper Cut Paste Operation: When the connected pen drives memory becomes full, you may choose to move some files from that device to the system using cut paste operation. During this process if any interruption occurs like power outage or abrupt removal of device then you may lose those selected files from the original device.
In case you come across the above mentioned data loss situations then need not get tensed and do not perform unknown trial methods and get further damaged files. Just try using media file recovery software and recover media files from thumb drive in matter of minutes.
Key features of recover media files software:
- Media file recovery has inbuilt powerful scanning engine using which it scans entire device to retrieve deleted video files, music folder, images, etc. from the USB flash drive on connecting to both Windows or Mac based system.
- With the help of this software one can easily restore files from portable media players like smart phones, iPods, etc in few moments.
- This restoration toolkit supports recovery of almost 300 types of files from the USB drive.
- This wizard has user friendly GUI using which any common user can easily get back media files from flash drive without any assistance.
Steps to perform media file recovery from USB Flash drive
Step 1: In order to recover deleted or lost files from USB flash drive, user first needs to download recovery software and launch it on their computer. In the main screen, click on "Recover Photos" and proceed further to restore back all the deleted media files as in Figure 1.
FIGURE 1: Main Screen
Step 2: From the new window in Figure 2, user need to select the option "Recover Deleted Photos" and click on the next button to move ahead.
FIGURE 2: Select Recover Deleted Photos
Step 3: Once you click the next button, a new screen similar to the one in Figure 3 pops out, in this new screen you have to select USB flash drive to recover deleted media files.
FIGURE 3: Drive Selection
Step 4: Once the particular drive is selected, the software scans the USB drive and checks for all the deleted media files and restores it back in a new location. User here can preview the files after the recovery process is over either in "Data Type View" or "File Type View" and hence if satisfied with the recovery process can save the retrieved file as in Figure 4.
FIGURE 4: Preview of Retrieved Files