Recover Deleted Files from Windows Media Player
WMP is the abbreviated form for Windows Media Player. WMP is a media library application that is developed, launched and marketed by Microsoft. Windows Media Player is used to listen to music (audio files), watch video files and even images or photos in Windows computer or laptop. Apart from the above mentioned lists, one can use Media Player on their Windows OS to rip music files from and copy these to CDs. The most recent version for Windows Media Player is the Windows Media Player 12. Unlike Windows 8 OS, Windows RT does not run the WMP. Well, while listening to music or selecting multiple files from its playlist there can take place some human errors which further results into deletion of Media Played Files. Did you know that you can undelete Windows Media Player files that have been deleted long back. WMP supports file formats like .asf, .wma, .wmv, .wm, .avi, .mov and .qt etc.
You must be aware of the fact that nothing gets deleted permanently from the local machine, until its get overwritten by some other files. The real concept behind such act is, usually when we delete some of the files (media files, word files, folder etc ;) from the HDD’s partition, they do not get wiped off permanently. Only the space that the previous file was using is marked as the free and the directory address is removed so as to make space reusable. Once a file gets overwritten by some other file, they turn into unrecoverable file. Hence to make out things easier to user, here we have the award winning, industrially crafted and tested WMP recovery wizard. It has the capability to thoroughly and deeply scan entire hard drive’s partition to get back all the music files or songs that has been either intentionally or imprudently deleted or removed from the Playlist. The best part of the software is that it does not modify the original file and restore and undelete windows media player files into a new destination folder based on the files file type, file size, date of creation etc. Using this application one can even recover media files Android proficiently with few clicks by connecting the Android device to their Windows computer. With the help of this software, you can fix Windows Media Player invalid file format error message within few mouse clicks.
Did you ever delete all your music file collection from your system? Or have you imprudently ended up clicking on the “Delete” option while trying to copy some of them to the mp3 CD? Searching for a perfect solution? You are just a click away from the recovery process. All you need is hit the Download button on this page for Windows OS and run it on your OS later and recover deleted media center files other than Media Player files from your internal HDD, external drives, pen drives, memory cards, mobile phones, Smartphone etc. If you have lost your music files from your Smartphone or tablet then you can easily recover deleted media files from blackberry by using this software. You can also make use of this tool to undelete photos from sd card with ease.
Necessary Precautionary Measures-
Whenever you transfer media files from one your system to external drive or vice versa from the media plyer play list, be careful that you do not hit in the "Delete" button imprudently. Keep running antivirus program on your system to check for virus infection.
How can One Delete Media Files on their Windows OS?
- As already mentioned above that the mistake may happen while the file transferring process from laptop / desktop to CD or to some other external storage device.
- It is also possible that in case your Windows OS becomes infected by suspicious malware or spyware, then it may automatically files and folders that reside within your system’s hard disk drive. To get rid of virus we generally run strong and reliable antivirus program. On running such program, they delete all the infected files and folders in order to make the PC safe and secure. Moreover, with the help of this software you can restore deleted files from SD card affected due to severe virus or malware attacks. In order to recover deleted files from sd card, you can take the help of this easy to use software.
- Emptying the Recycle Bin can be included on the list as the reason behind deletion of Media Files from Your Windows computer, because if by chance you deleted Media Files long back and they are still present on your Windows Recycle Bin, then on emptying the Recycle Bin will result into deletion of Media Files too. But, fortunately there exist a tool which can easily recover media files. This tool is also capable to recover media files from memory card within a second.
- Another reason could be performing “Shift + Delete” operation on your system. This deletes the entire data file and folder without dumping them into the Recycle Bin.
NOTE: If you want to retrieve music files on Mac system then you can also take the help of this easy to use app.
Software Installation and Undelete Windows Media Player Files Guideline-
- In order to recover deleted media files from Windows OS, user first needs to download this recovery software and launch it on their computer. In the main screen from either of the two option user needs to hit the option "Recover Photos" and proceed further to restore back all the deleted WMP files as in Figure 1.
- From the new window in Figure 2 that pops up, user need to select the option "Recover Deleted Photos" and click on the next button to move ahead.
- Once you click the next button, a new screen similar to the one in Figure 3 pops out, in this new screen you have to select a particular drive from which they want to recover deleted mp3 files. In case of external storage card user can click on the option Memory card.
- Once the particular drive is selected, a thorough scan randomly checks for all the deleted items and restores it back in a new location. User here can preview the file type after the recovery process is over either in "Data Type View" or "File Type View" and hence if satisfied with the recovery process can save the retrieved file as in Figure 4.