Get Back Files from Transcend CF Card
Compact Flash Card is the mass storage device format which is used in portable electronic devices. Compact Flash card has the larger file size when compared to other memory card types such as Smart Media, Memory Stick, XD picture Card. Transcend CF card is widely used in variety of portable electronic devices such as digital cameras, camcorders, mp3 players, mobile phones etc to store photos, videos, snapshots and other media files. Card reader can also be used to connect memory stick to your system. These memory stick contains Erasure Prevention Switch which supports in preventing the data caused by accidental deletion. But these data can also be deleted when the switch is in OFF position.
Consider a scenario as; you want to download some of the files from the system to your mobile through card reader. While downloading files, your system may be affected by some harmful viruses. These viruses damage the file system of the Transcend CF card reader by altering the way it works without the user’s permission. As a result file system gets corrupted and all the files may become inaccessible which results in loss of data from your Transcend CF card.
Common Scenarios for loss of files from CF card::
- Taking files from camcorder while it is low on battery: Continuous capturing the media files in camcorders while the battery is low, may result in corruption of CF card leading to data loss and can damage the file system of Compact flash card making the data inaccessible.
- Switching off the camera while it is processing: At the process of transferring the files from system to your mobile, you may accidentally switch off the mobile which results in loss of files from your Transcend CF card.
- Power failure: Common cause for loss of files from the Transcend CF card is power failure. A file which is saved in the CF card may be lost by power failure when it occurs in between copying data from the computer system.
- Abrupt removal of Transcend CF card while transferring data: When you transfer the files using cut and paste command and remove the Transcend CF card before the files are being copied to it then it may result in loss of data.
- Loss of data due to errors: When CF card is connected to the system errors may be displayed such as “drive not formatted” which makes the data stored in it inaccessible.
You may have lost the files from Transcend CF card by several other reasons such as improper usage of CF card, power failure while transferring files from your system to compact flash card, accidental deletion, error occurrence while formatting the disk etc. which makes important data stored in it inaccessible. Don’t worry!! You can Transcend CF card data recovery from the corrupted or damaged CF card easily by using Recover Media Files software. Further, it is capable enough to restore deleted video file formats like AVI, MOV, 3GP, WAV, etc. on different media card types such as SD card, SDHC, SDXC, CF card, etc of different manufacturing brands like Kingston, Transcend, SanDisk, etc. For more information on how to retrieve deleted video files on media card, follow this link www.recovermediafiles.com/deleted-video.html.
Recover Media Files software is built with an efficient algorithm to execute Transcend CF card data recovery with few simple steps. This tool has ability to retrieve media files which bypass Windows recycle bin when they exceed in size as compared to the recycle bin. Supports in recovering files from formatted partitions, even when you re-install Windows. The files deleted shift + delete or when deleted from Windows command prompt can be restores as quickly as well. Helps you to restore data from hard drives which includes SATA, SCSI, IDE etc, flash memory cards SD, XD, MMC, memory stick, USB external drives, FireWire Drives, iPods etc. Recover Media Files could be one of the most useful and successful recovery software which has the ability to perform Transcend CF card data recovery and also it can restore files lost from memory stick. In addition, you can utilize this robust application to retrieve files from corrupted CF card without any difficulty.
Steps to recover files from Transcend CF card:
- Download and install Recover Media files software on your system to retrieve files from Transcend CF card. Then, launch it on your system to get main screen select "Recover Photos" option as shown in figure 1. Then, choose "Recover Deleted Photos" option for performing Transcend CF card recovery.
- Now, select your Transcend CF card from the list of logical drives and tap on "Next" button from the screen as shown in figure 2.
- Once the the recovery process is over you can preview the retrieved files in "File Type View" and "Data Type View" as shown in Figure 3
Fig 1: Main Screen
Fig 2: Select Media Card.
Fig: 3 File Type View / Data View