Windows Media Audio Recovery
What is a WMA file?
WMA is abbreviated form of Windows Media Audio used as file extension for Windows Media Player. WMA is both audio format and an audio codec. It was released by Microsoft to compete MP3 and Real audio format.
Despite criticism from rivals WMA is widely used for playing music from the web. The WMA files can be also convertible to other standardized format. For video files Windows media player uses .wmv format.
Only Microsoft's Zune portable music player and the Disney Mix Stick MP3 Player can play WMA files. They cannot be played on an iPod.
Have you mistakenly deleted your Music files?
If you have deleted wma files mistakenly or you are not finding your favorite song in the music library then you don`t need to put that sad face. These days It has become quite a easy task to recover deleted wma files, Mp3 files etc.
You don`t need to blame yourself or feel guilty for deleting any audio or video files because it happens with almost everyone. Almost all technical forums are filled with queries which are as mentioned below.
- How do I recover accidently deleted multiple folders containing from a memory card?
- How do I recover permanently deleted media files?
- I had some of media files using some software, but I accidently deleted that software. How can I recover them?
Its just not about recover deleted WMA files, even your other media files like MP3, 3GP, AVI, MP4, MPEG, MP3, AIF, RM, MOV, MPEG, WAV and MIDI etc. can need to recover sometime. As the use of android phones has covered 80% of entire world so is trend of listening music on the go. Today storage medias are packed with numerous songs and video clips. People do care little about these files as it can be downloaded again unless the file has some utter importance.
But good news is that you can get those media files back even it was permanently deleted.
How to Recover Deleted WMA files?
To recover WMA, Mp3,or any other audio file , or even video files, you can utilize Recover Media files an automated tool. You deleted the file mistakenly or formatted the hard drive, memory card or from any other device, If you haven’t used the device again then this software can retrieve the erased data.
The only condition is that you should not overwrite the free space to recover deleted WMA files.
How "Recover Media Files Software" can be utilized?
Apart from all accidental deletion cases, this tool can come handy in many other situations.
- By employing this tool you can easily perform media file recovery from usb flash drive, memory cards, memory sticks, portable hard drives, FireWire drives etc.
- You might have noticed some situation when you press delete button, but instead of going to recycle bin the files mysteriously vanished. Actually the file you opted fo delete got more size than recycle bin itself, hence they bypass Windows recycle bin.
- Apart from wma audio recovery and mp3 format this tool can recover other media files like images, graphics, video files etc.
- In case your drive is inaccessible due to bad sectors, or files are damaged or corrupt, this tool creates Disk image of the entire drive in order not to harm further.
- Recover media files is constructed keeping in view of user`s convenience and for wide compatibility. With the help of this application you can also recover deleted media files in Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8 etc and all the latest versions of Windows Operating System.
Besides, this tool can also help you in iTunes media folder recovery in all the versions of Mac OS. With the help of this utility you can also recover files such as Document files, Spreadsheets, PPT, PDF including media files. Recovered files can be sorted on the basis of name, size, date etc. with the help of the aid. This application facilitates you with preview option so that you can preview the recovered files before saving it. Before purchasing the new version make use of the demo version in order to check the capability of the tool.
Simple steps to Recover Wma Files:
- Step 1: Download and install demo version tool on your PC and then launch it. From main screen, select “Recover Photos” and then in order to restore media center files, choose “Recover Deleted Photos or “Recover Lost Photos” option from next screen.
- Step 2: Now, from this screen select logical drives from which Wma files to be recovered and tap on Next button as shown in figure 2.
- Step 3: After this, the tool starts recovery and once the process is over it will show you a list of recovered files as shown in figure 3.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Figure 2: Select Drive
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Folders