Restore Photos from Corrupted CF Card
In this digital era, most of the people make use of digital portable devices like camera, mobile phones, tablets, etc to capture their memorable pictures. Each digital device has a memory storage device like CF card in it to store media files. Compact flash card is a storage device which is developed by SanDisk and most popularly used in cameras. Sometimes your CF card may get corrupt due to more usage resulting in loss of photos and other media files which you might have stored since long time.
Are you one of the users who lost precious photos from corrupted CF card? Are you looking for a better way to recover photos from corrupted Compact Flash card? If the answer is “yes” then stop worrying because with the aid of recover media files tool, you can easily restore photos from corrupted CF card within a matter of seconds. As this software is specially designed using powerful recovery modules for recovering photos from different storage media, it is recommended by most of the industrial experts to retrieve pictures from Compact Flash card. In addition to recover photos from corrupted Compact Flash card, you can also restore pictures from camera. If you want to recover photos from camera, then click on: http://www.recovermediafiles.com/deleted-pictures-off-camera.html. Before going towards the features of this software, let’s have a peek on some of the reasons which causes CF card corruption leading to loss of photos.
Reasons behind corruption of CF card:
Improper Usage: Suppose you are not using your CF card properly for example removing it abruptly during transferring process can corrupt your compact flash card resulting in deletion of photos. But, you can recover photos from corrupted Compact Flash card using recover media files utility.
Virus Attack: Since CF card is used in various systems for copying pictures from and to, there are high chances of virus infection to your CF card this in turn corrupts it. After corruption you will not be able to read pictures from Compact Flash card. If you are facing the same situation, then don’t panic! You can restore photos from corrupted CF card within few clicks.
File System Corruption: Sometimes, while converting one file system to other, file system may get damaged which in turn corrupts CF card and all photos on it becomes inaccessible. In such situation, just refer recover media files application to successfully retrieve pictures from corrupted Compact Flash card.
Essential features of Media File Recovery Tool:
- This application can recover photos from corrupted Compact Flash card without taking much time
- It supports various image formats like JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF and many more
- In addition to restore photos from corrupted CF card, you can also restore photos from xD, SDHC, SD, MMC and other popular memory cards. To know how to recover deleted pictures from xD card, go through given link: www.recovermediafiles.com/deleted-pictures-from-xd-card.html
- Separate editions are provided for both Windows as well as Mac machines
- Facilitates saving recovery process by “Save Recovery Session” option so that you can stop recovery process at any time and resume it whenever required without rescanning
Steps to recover photos from corrupted Compact Flash card:
- Step 1: Download and install recover media files software on your computer and then launch it to restore photos from corrupted CF card.. After that, select “Recover Drives” option from main screen as shown in Figure 1.
- Step 2: After this, choose “Partition Recovery” or “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery“ from next screen to retrieve pictures from corrupted Compact Flash card as shown in Figure 2.
- Step 3: After that, select your corrupted CF card and click on “Next” button as shown in Figure 3.
- Step 4: You can preview the recovered photos once the recovery process is over as shown in figure 4.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Figure 2: Select Appropriate Recovery Option
Figure 3: Select Corrupted CF Card
Figure 4: Preview Recovered Photos