How to Recover Data from Multimedia Card?
Multimedia Card (MMC) is a flash memory card standard that is used as storage media for portable devices in the form that can easily be removed for accessed by a PC. In spite of the fact that SD cards have replaced MMC by degrees but still MMC cards are used in various multimedia devices supporting memory cards all the same. However, unfortunately these cards are susceptible to data loss due to various reasons one among them is due to severe corruption issues. Are you experiencing error messages like “Card needs to be formatted, do you need to format it now?” or “invalid card” when you connect it to the system or other digital gadget. Now are you looking out for a software to restore data from multimedia card.
In that case, here is a complete solution i.e. Multimedia Card Data Recovery software that can perform rigorous scanning of your corrupt MMC card so as to restore deleted or lost files that includes all picture file formats like JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF, etc, video file formats like AVI, MOV, MPG, MP4, 3G2, etc, audio files like MP3, AIFF, M4b, etc and other files types. With the help of this software, you can retrieve Multimedia Card data that used in various multimedia devices including professional DSLR digital camera and camcorders of numerous manufacturing brands like Kodak, Nikon, Canon, Panasonic, etc; with utmost ease. It has the potential to undelete videos on Windows Media Player and other types of media players like VLC player, QuickTime player, etc.
Reasons behind data loss from MMC card:
- Abrupt removal of MMC Card: There might be the instances when you end up pulling off your MMC Card while moving data to your system or vice versa. This can result in severe corruption of MMC Card leading to data loss. BUt, one can restore data from Multimedia card recovery software using Multimedia card data recovery software.
- Virus or Malware attacks: It is one of the worst situations being faced by all the MMC Card users. However, due to installation of any unreliable third party tool to scan your MMC Card can result in deletion of files from it causing loss of all valuable data stored in it.
- Formatting MMC Card: Sometimes, while accessing pictures from MMC Card used on digital camera you may end up accidentally clicking on “Format All” option. This can make you lose your entire photos within few minutes. However, with the aid of this software you can retrieve Multimedia card data after format with ease. Also, you can recover deleted pictures off digital camera. To know more details, refer here http://www.recovermediafiles.com/deleted-pictures-off-camera.html
To overcome the above-mentioned data loss scenarios, it’s suggested to maintain proper backup of essential MMC Card data on system and avoid abrupt ejection of MMC card when it is in use. Instead unable or fail to do so then, you can simply make use of Multimedia Card Data Recovery Software to restore data from Multimedia Card with great ease. This application not only knows how to recover data from Multimedia card, but you can employ this software to recover deleted pictures from xD card, SD card, CF card, etc. of numerous manufacturing brands like SanDisk, Transcend, Kingston, etc. This powerful recovery utility can help you to recover lost or deleted Bluetooth pictures. To know how to recover Bluetooth picture, visit here: http://www.recovermediafiles.com/how-can-i-get-back-my-bluetooth-pic.html.
Further, you can employ this Multimedia Card Data Recovery Software to recover data from Android phone memory card that is running with different versions of Android OS JellyBean, Sandwich, Ice Cream, etc. To know how to recover data from Multimedia card on Android device, visit here http://www.recovermediafiles.com/android.html . In addition, it is compatible to retrieve multimedia card data running on latest versions of Windows OS like Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2007, etc and Mac operating system like Mac OS X Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, etc . If you want to know how this tool will recover pictures from damaged Micro SD card, then visit here: http://www.recovermediafiles.com/photos-from-damaged-micro-sd-card.html
Note: This application can also recover digital media files without spending too much time. It is completely automated and you need not to do anything manually. If you want to know more about it then visit here: http://www.recovermediafiles.com/digital.html
Follow these steps to restore data from Multimedia Card:
- Download and install Multimedia Card Data Recovery Software on your system. Then, launch it on your system to get main screen and select "Recover Photos" option as shown in figure 1. Then, choose "Recover Deleted Photos" or "Recover Lost Photos" option for restoring deleted or lost files back.
- Now, select your MMC card from the list of logical drives and tap on "Next" button from the screen as shown in figure 2.
- Once the recovery process is over you can preview the retrieved files in "File Type View" and "Data Type View" as shown in Figure 3
Fig 1: Main Screen
Fig 2: Select MMC Card
Fig: 3 Preview Restored MMC Data