Windows 10 Music File Recovery
“Hi, I have been using Windows operating systems for years. Because of this dependency, I could not reject the offer for Windows 10 free upgrade also. But things got changed after setting up Windows Media Player 12 which comes as a part of this upgrade. I just wanted to remove some songs from my Media Player Library. But I forget to change the radio button which was previously selected. As a result of this, some crucial files got deleted from my computer. Maybe, I would have emptied Recycle Bin as I could not locate those songs from there too. I just don’t know what to do. Can anybody suggest me how to recover songs from Windows 10 computers? I am still anticipating your comments.”
This may be one of the data loss situations faced by many Windows users. Whatever advantages or features it has, Windows 10 is also affected by such cases. All those kind of scenarios which are applicable for a normal file deletion is valid for loss of songs from a Windows 10 computer also. Anyhow let us check some prominent reasons behind loss of music files from Windows 10.
Deletion of Files while Removing Playlists: Each of you may be using different media players for playing your Songs on Windows 10. Every media player allows you to create and manage playlists. Sometimes, while removing unwanted playlists from a media player, you may erase the songs from hard drive of Windows 10 computer itself.
Due to Partition Formatting: The cause of this issue is as simple as you expected. Imagine, you have formatted one of your Windows 10 partitions without thinking about your precious songs situated over there. It may be the time when you raise questions like how to recover songs from Windows 10 partitions and this situation can be resolved only with the help of a powerful recovery utility.
While Removing Entries from Third Party Tools: Say for example, you are using a music editor for adding some new effects to your songs. After completing your task, you wanted to remove your audio file from dashboard of the editor. You have done that, but there are chances in which you may completely remove that file from your computer while doing so.
If you have an advanced recovery tool, you can restore songs from Windows 10 without any hurdles. Here comes the relevance of Recover Media Files utility. This tool works on various types of hard drives that support Windows 10 such as SATA, IDE, SCSI, eSATA, and USB.
Note: If you want to recover damaged MMC card music files, don’t worry; this tool is capable of restoring different types of music files from various MMC card brands like Kingston, SanDisk, Transcend and so on.
Significance of Recover Media Files Utility
- It is not just a music recovery tool for Windows 10. You can recover accidentally deleted songs from iPod within a few simple steps with the help of this tool.
- This utility supports different types of audio files like MP3, AMR, WAV, M4A, MIDI, AIFF, RA, M4B, AIFC and so on.
- You can retrieve songs from Windows 10 which is situated on the bad sectors of the hard drive.
- This tool also supports other Windows operating system versions such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and so on. Using this tool, you can recover deleted media files in Windows 7 computer without any complexities.
- “Save Recovery Session” feature of this tool allows you to save recovery session. Later, you can load that session to continue recovery process by avoiding rescanning hard drive.
- Know how to fix Windows Media Player invalid file format error message on all major versions of Windows OS.
- Using this tool, you can sort out the restored songs on the basis of file name, file types, modified date and file size.
- You can recover songs from Windows 10 hard drives which are manufactured by top brands such as Seagate, Toshiba, WD, etc.
- This tool can also helpful for recovering pictures from various types of flash memory cards. For instance, you can recover deleted pictures from XD card without the loss of quality of images being recovered.
Steps and Know How to Recover Songs from Windows 10:
Step 1: Download and install free version of this tool on your Windows 10 computer by clicking “DOWNLOAD NOW” button. After downloading, launch the software by double clicking on its desktop icon. Home screen of this tool will now appear as shown in Figure 1. For your purpose, you have to select “Recover Photos (Photo/Audio/Video)” Option from it. You can then select “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” depending on your requirement from the second screen.
Figure 1: Home Screen
Step 2: In the next screen, you will see a list of drives/partitions as in Figure 3. Select your drive from which songs has got erased.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: After a deep scanning, recovered data will be displayed. You can preview each and every file as shown in figure 4, in case if you have any doubt in the chances of recovery.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Files