How to Restore Deleted Files from SD Card?
SD (Secure Digital) card is a portable memory card used in different multimedia devices such as digital camera, camcorder, mobile phone, etc. Normally, one can use SD card to store, manage and transfer data between the multimedia devices and other storage device like computer. However, sometimes you may face file deletion scenarios from SD card due to various factors including accidental deletion, abrupt removal of SD card during data transfer process and many other factors. Thus, in order to overcome these scenarios simply employ Recover Media Files software that helps you to recover deleted files from SD card within few mouse clicks.
This software has built-in scanning algorithms to perform rigorous scanning of SD card to locate and restore deleted files from SD card with ease using its unique file signature. Using this software, you can restore deleted pictures from SD card used in professional DSLR digital camera and camcorders of several manufacturing brands like Kodak, Canon, Panasonic, Nikon, etc. Using this recovery app you can undelete files on SD card of different file types like documents, spreadsheets,media files, etc. With the help of this simple user interface, it is possible to restore deleted files from SD card of different types like Mini SD card, SDHC, SDXC, etc. of various manufacturing brands such as Transcend, SanDisk, Kingston, etc. In addition to SD card recovery, you can also undelete iPod songs after accidental deletion using this media file recovery application by following few simple steps.
Reasons responsible for deletion of files from SD card:
- Unintentional Deletion: At times, while accessing video files on your SD card used in digital camera you may end up clicking “Delete All” option. This can lead to deletion of all files stored on your SD card. However, with the aid of this software you can recover deleted files from SD card with ease. To know more information on video recovery, visit here http://www.recovermediafiles.com/deleted-video.html
- Sudden Removal of SD card: Sometimes, while accessing or transferring important files stored on your SD card to system in the meanwhile any sort of interruptions like abrupt removal of SD card or sudden power failure can result in deletion of entire files stored on SD card. But, if you want to know how to retrieve deleted files from SD card, then you can utilize this powerful tool. It helps you to restore deleted files from SD card within few clicks.
- Virus Attack: When your SD memory card gets infected from virus, then it makes all the residing data unreadable. The next time when you connect SD card to the computer installed with antivirus software, then there are pretty more chances that during antivirus scanning it may delete those files which are virus infected without any notification. But, you can make use this safe to use algorithm to undelete files on SD card at your fingertips. Also, you can make use of this tool to recover damaged MMC card, CF card, Micro SD card, etc.
To overcome the above-mentioned SD card file deletion scenarios, it is always suggested to maintain proper backup of crucial data and immediately stop using your SD memory card to avoid overwriting of existing data with the new one. Nevertheless, unfortunately unable to do so, then without any delay quickly utilize this ready to use tool to recover deleted files from SD card used in mobile phone of different manufacturing brands such as Samsung, LG, Micromax, Sony, HTC, etc. Apart from restoring deleted files from SD card, you can utilize this utility to retrieve deleted files from other memory card types like XD card, CF card, etc with ease. This is an efficient tool to recover photos from corrupted Compact Flash card including many other memory card types with ease.
Further, the software not only knows how to retrieve deleted files from SD card, but also helps you to restore deleted files from system drive, external drive like USB flash drive, Pen drive, iPod, etc. This software can help you to restore deleted music files on Mac OS X Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, etc. including other file types. For complete information, refer here http://www.recovermediafiles.com/retrieve-music-on-mac.html. By using this award winning application, you can recover deleted files from SD card running on Windows OS 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2007, 2003, etc. This software allows you to preview the restored files before restoration.
Steps to undelete files on SD card:
- Connect the SD card to your computer. Then, download and install the software on your system to launch it. Now, from the main screen select "Recover Files" option and then choose "Recover Deleted Files" option to recover deleted files from SD card as shown in figure 1.
- In the next screen, select your SD card from the list of logical drive and click on "Next" option to start the scanning process as shown in figure 2.
- Once the scanning process gets completed, you can preview the retrieved deleted files in "File Type / Data Type View" as illustrated in Figure 3.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Fig 2: Select SD Card.
Fig 3: View Restored Files